Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#JustStashJanuary...is back!

#JustStashJanuary is back!  Time to clean out your craft supply storage and finally finish those projects stacked up in the corner!

Last year, I took the challenge and couldn't have been happier with the results.  Why not do it again?

Remember, you can only use craft supplies you already own, with the exclusion of adhesives.

This year, I'll also be publishing some blast from the past blog posts.  Before starting The Creative Cubby, I had another blog where I would post my projects for family and friends.  I'll be bringing those posts over from the old blog - as is, so get ready for some poor photography but fun projects!

You can follow along with my projects on Instagram @jen_evans_ or Twitter @creativecubby.  And of course, use the hashtag #JustStashJanuary or #CreativeCubby so I can see your projects too!

1 comment:

  1. If you're come for an air conditioning repair meadow lake that is new You may be thinking about which model is the best for your needs. It's based on many factors like where you live in your house and the size of the area that you will need to cool. This guide will help you in determining whether the divided system or the ducted air conditioning system will be the best option for your business or home.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips